Are you wondering what VR headsets work with the job simulator?
Let’s find out.
What VR Headsets Work with Job Simulator?
Job Simulator works with Microsoft Windows, PlayStation 4, Oculus Quest, and Oculus Quest 2.
Owlchemy Labs’ Job Simulator is a VR simulator video game.
You can relive the glory of working at different jobs by playing the game.
Players use the hand controls of the HTC Vive or the Oculus Rift to interact with the virtual world just like they would in real life, using their own bodies to control them.
- Throw a stapling device at your boss!
- Before society was fully automatized by robots, people had to learn to “job” in four different ways.
- Play with blocks using your hands to stack them, move them, knock them down, and break them into pieces.
- Drink lots of caffeine and eat junk food from the garbage!
- Using the confluences of decades of VR research, we can accurately measure our every movement to sub-millimeter precision so that we can eat VR donuts, naturally!
- Able to juggle Tomatoes in Real-time? Do it in Virtual Reality! Unable to Juggle? No Clean Up Required in VR!
- Get valuable life experiences by firing new staff members, serving slushies, making English teas, and tearing apart cars!
- Make sure your VR experience is comfortable so that vomiting is purely a game mechanic, not a consequence of discomfort.
- Operating System: Windows 7 SP1 (or later), Windows 8.1 or newer, Windows 10
- Processor: CPU: Equivalent or better than an Intel i5-4500
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 970, AMD RX 480 equivalent or better
- Storage Space: 1GB available
- Sound Card: not available
- Additional Notes: Only for VR!
The story of this virtual reality (VR) experience was very unique. It shows a world where humans could visit a robot museum to see different jobs.
The scenery made the user feel like they were surrounded by friendly robotic workers who welcomed them by constantly saying “Human”.
The images were really cool and there was no blur at all.
All the content that was displayed in the headset was high quality. High-quality images were displayed when users looked up, sideways, backward, and even behind themselves.
Users could interact with robots, use objects lying around their workspace, push buttons to hear responses, and practice performing different jobs.
The system connected with its clients by constantly giving them instructions through the tour guides’ voices. It also had endless tasks that they could perform outside of the actual instructions given.
You could replay different situations in each of the jobs that you’ve been through. And if you want to go back to any of them, you just click “play” again.
- Game Modes: Single User
- Supported Player Modes: Roomscale, Standing
- Supported Tracking Modes: 360°, Front-facing
- Supported Controllers: Touch Controllers
- Supported Platforms: Rift, Rift S
- Genres: Action, Casual, Simulation
- Languages: English, French (France), German, Japanese, Korean, Spanish (Argentina), Spanish (Chile), Spanish (Colombia), Spanish (Mexico), Spanish (Peru), Spanish (Puerto Rico), Spanish (Venezuela)
- Developer: Owlchemy Labs
- Release Date: December 5, 2016
- Space Required: 2.1 GB
- Recommended Processor: Intel i5-4590, AMD FX 8350 equivalent or better
- Recommended Graphics Card: Nvidia GeForce GTX 970, AMD Radeon R9 290 equivalent or better
- Recommended Memory: 4.00 GB
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Can you play Job Simulator on mobile?
You can directly share your feedback with game developers so they can improve their products.
It’s a future where robots have taken over all human labor, so go play Job Simulator to see what it would be like if humans were no longer needed.
Can you get Job Simulator on Nintendo?
If you’re a paying Nintendo Switch Online subscriber, you can download this game right now by installing the SNES Classic Edition app.
Can you play Job Simulator on iPhone?
Operating systems. Additional requirements require iOS 9.0 or newer. Compatible with iPhone and iPad.
Is Rick and Morty on Job Simulator?
Rick and Morty have teleported into your house for an exciting new VR experience from Adult Swim Games and Job Simulator studio Owlchemy Labs.
How many hours are in Job Simulator?
As for the main objectives, the job simulator is about two hours long. If you’re a gaming enthusiast who wants to see everything there is to see, you may be looking at four hours to complete them all.
Do you need a PC to play Job Simulator?
You’ll be able to play Job Simulator if your computer has at least an Intel Core i5 processor. It will work on PCs running Windows 7 SP1, 8.1, or 10, and up.
Is there free play in Job Simulator?
Free Play is a sandbox game where you don’t get any new customers, but you’re free to go nuts and do anything you want on the job. If you want to keep going forever without having to pay, you can play a job in Infinite Overtimes!
What are the 5 jobs in Job Simulator?
You can play the jobs of Office worker, store clerk, auto mechanic, and gourmet chef in Job Simulator.
Each job has its own unique set of instructions, which are provided by JobBots. In Office Worker and Auto Mechanician, there is another nonrecurring robot named Owner, who provides additional guidance.
Will there be a sequel to Job Simulator?
Vacation Simulator is a game where you play as a vacationer who has been sent to an exotic location by his employer.
What happens when you beat Job Simulator?
Once you’ve completed all four tasks, you’ll get two mods that can be used for any task. Use one of them to complete the final task.
What is the point of Job Simulator?
You can play through the job simulator to experience the joys of working in different jobs.
What is cross buy VR?
Many popular games support buying one game for multiple headsets.
You don’t need to pay anything extra if you already own some of these games on one system; they’re available on the other systems too.
Job Simulator is an excellent addition to the library of virtual reality games available today. It has lots of fun features and is simple to learn and use.
If you own an HTC Vive (or Oculus Rift) then this is a must-have game.
If you have any further questions, please leave them here.