Xbox – Play
If you can’t figure out what games to play on Xbox, you’ve come to the right place.
The Xbox Cloud gaming library is quite big, with titles such as Sea of Thieves, Hellblade, and Red Dead Redemption 2. With so many choices, it can be difficult to decide what game to play.
Moreover, since Xbox Cloud works on a variety of devices, it can be hard to access them since each device is different.
In this post, we will go over:
- How to play Xbox Cloud Gaming on Mac?
- How to play Xbox Cloud Gaming on TV?
- Can I play Xbox Cloud Gaming without a controller?
- Can I play Fortnite on Xbox Cloud Gaming?
So, without further ado, let’s get started.
How to Play Xbox Cloud Gaming on Mac?
With Cloud gaming platforms, Apple users usually feel left out especially if they have a Macbook. Luckily, Microsoft has introduced a way to use Xbox Cloud gaming from Chrome or Safari on Mac.
To set everything up, you need to pair your controller with your Mac.
To pair your controller:
- Turn on your controller by pressing the Xbox button
- Turn on pairing mode by pressing and holding the connect button on your controller
- Open System Preference on your Mac
- Go to the panel and select Bluetooth
- Select your Xbox controller from the list
Now, you can move on to Xbox Cloud gaming:
- Go to Safari on your Mac
- Search the link: xbox.com/en-US/play
- Put in your credentials and log into your Microsoft account
- Look for the game you want to play and get started.
For more information on gaming on Mac, you can visit our post here.
How To Play Xbox Cloud Gaming on TV?
The best part about Xbox Cloud is that you don’t need a console to access it on your TV. However, you will need a subscription to the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate.
After you’ve acquired the membership, playing Xbox games on your TV is simple.
All you need to do is:
- Launch the Xbox app
- Sign up or log into your Microsoft account
- Connect your controller via Bluetooth
- Select your game of choice
- Start playing
If you’re interested in Xbox consoles, you can read more about them here.
Can I Play Xbox Cloud Gaming without a Controller?
If you already didn’t know, to stream Xbox Cloud games on your PC, you need to connect it with a compatible controller.
As of right now, you can’t play without a controller. However, Microsoft has announced that it will soon introduce support for keyboards and mice.
This will be huge for PC gamers since you won’t need a gamepad to play on PC. Moreover, the dexterity and motor control of a mouse will only improve your performance in competitive games like Halo Infinite.
Can I Play Fortnite on Xbox Cloud Gaming?
You can only play Fortnite on Xbox Cloud Gaming through the browser.
It is not available on the Xbox Cloud Gaming app on Windows, Xbox mobile app, or Xbox console game library.
However, Microsoft has announced that it is the first free app that you can play on Xbox Cloud Gaming.
To play Fortnite:
- Open the browser on your Windows PC, Android mobile or tablet, or iPhone or iPad.
- Go to xbox.com/play
- Launch Fortnite
As for what games to play on Xbox, well that depends on your personal preference. There are a variety of genres you can try.
If you’re into racing games we suggest you try out FIFA 22. But, if you want some FPS action, you can check out the COD: Warzone or Halo: Master Chief collection. The Witcher is also a great game if you like RPGs.
If you have any questions, feel free to reach out in the comments below.