Techtyche is a Technology Social Venture (TSV) that aims at creating a positive impact through innovation and technology. “Tech” is derived from “Technology” and “Tyche” is the Greek “Goddess of Goodwill”.
What do we do?
- Create awareness about technology and innovation
- Facilitate the process of connecting technology with users/industries
- Deploy technology where needed
- Identify, feature and promote groundbreaking innovations that will transform our future and the way we live
What is our Target Audience?
- Living population (human beings and all other living creatures) in developing countries who face issues that can be solved through innovation and technology
- Daily technology users who can have better products through perfect recommendations based on their needs, requirements, affordability and other factors
- Everyone who believes technology can shape our upcoming future and advance us towards peace, prosperity and safety
An Insight about Techtyche
Our team firmly believes that technology has changed the way we live and has made our lives easier. Hence, we strive to help you make the best choice when it comes to technology.
Techtyche aims at, “Spreading Goodwill through Technology and Innovation”. We believe that technology and innovation can transform the way we live and advance the planet towards a peaceful, prosperous, safer and better future.
Technology and Developing World
Technology and innovation has played a major role to solve real life problems; however, there are numerous areas where the right technology is still not being implemented. This gap is quite prominent in the developing countries and one of our main goals is to eradicate this problem.
What is our Goal?
“To develop a world which is free from all the problems and integrate life with technology for a positive impact.”
We value the time that you spend at Techtyche and if there are any suggestions for us to improve then don’t forget to contact us.
We would love to hear from you.