Realme GT2 has recently launched the official Realme UI 4.0 and it will be available on all models within this week. The system update will upgrade to an official version of the Realme UI 4.0.
This system concentrates on the sleek aquatic design and comes with a colorful color scheme, optimized for smart office and security/privacy, various screen displays, and an organized UI that supplies a clear and smooth visual experience.
The company encourages all users to switch over to this new system.
The Realme GT2 uses an SD888 SoC and a Samsung E4 material display with a 120Hz refresh rate.
On the back, this device is equipped with a 50MP IMX766 primary camera, an ultra-wide-angle lens (119°), and a 2MP microlens.
This device has a 5000 mAh battery integrated into it.
Size and Weight
This device is 8.6 mm thick and weighs 194.5g.
UI 4.0 Update
The aquatic design’s theme color is added to enhance visual comfort. Aquatic effects and animation are implemented in the aquatic design for a realistic yet slick aesthetic.
Light Tracking Technology
This new light tracking technology is based on the sun and moon orientation to provide a realistic projection effect. It also adds a world clock to the main screen, showing clock information for various time zones around the world.
Quantum Animation Engine
The quantum animation engine has been upgraded to version 4.0, allowing the system to recognize complex gestures and optimize interaction mode. The UI level has also been optimized to create a clearer and more organized visual experience.
Optimize motion effects to replicate natural physical motion and create a cohesive effect.
Enhance the responsive layout of the interface, accommodating different screen sizes, and increasing visual clarity.
Improve card design, categorize and incorporate data, and accelerate the speed of information collection
Fonts that are optimized, typesetting that is more cohesive, and improved readability
Enhance the system icon and incorporate the newest color system. This is more distinguishable and adds to the overall consistency.
Enhance system illustrations, embrace various cultures, and increase illustration content
The new version 2.0 of the cross-screen connection provides greater support for mobile audio calls and allows switching freely between mobile and PC.
This feature optimizes the capability to open multiple screens at once for PC-side mobile phone apps and also supports multitasking processing, boosting productivity.
Mobile Screen Projection
The mobile screen projection is optimized and content-adaptive projection layout is supported, and the use of the phone and screen projection do not interfere with each other.
- Provides personalized emojis, allows setting contact avatars, and makes custom avatars.
- A new off-screen display is added to give users more customization options for the off-screen.
- This optimizes the display of portrait paintings and offers multiple brushes and line color options.
- A single click will enable auto-coding for shared pictures. It quickly identifies and blurs out personal information in chat records as a measure of safety and privacy.
- Offers suggestions for granting permissions, intelligently suggests permissions and enhances machine security.
- Added a feature for blocking malicious application installations and supports smart blocking of malicious pop-ups and ads.
- The private safe is optimized and advanced AES full file encryption is adopted to bolster the security of private files.
- The security of the payment process is optimized. A mobile phone shield is also added for extra safety so you can make payments with peace of mind.
- Automatically switches to kid mode when using the kid’s space browser for child protection
- A new kids’ space is added that will automatically activate the eye protection mode for optimal kids’ vision.
- This adds a family space to view the health data of your family, as well as provides protection and care for them.
Improves the performance of earphones and creates a system to connect them. It also facilitates easy access to third-party apps.
To get a balanced performance and power consumption, upgrade HyperBoost GPA frame stabilization technology to version 4.0 to achieve a steady frame rate in important scenes.