It’s almost 2023, and Samsung is planning to release a variety of smartphones, such as the Galaxy S23, Galaxy A14, Galaxy A24, Galaxy A34, and Galaxy A54. Recently, 3D CAD renders of the Galaxy A34 were leaked showing its design. Now its actual press renders are out in the public.
TheTechOutlook has released the sanctioned photographs of the Galaxy A34. The images unveil the smartphone in four shades: Lime, Violet, Graphite, and Silver.
It appears that the unit has three cameras in the back, each distinguishing its own camera edges instead of merging them into a single module.
This same structure will appear on designs of the Galaxy S23, Galaxy A24, Galaxy A34, and Galaxy A54. It seems Samsung is aiming for a common design formula for all its 2023 phones.
We have covered the latest Samsung news here.
Features of Galaxy A34
Did you know that Samsung has introduced the first-ever DDR5 DRAM chips in the world, featuring 12nm semiconductor fabrication technology? Read more to find the complete insights here.
It is said that the Galaxy A34 will include a
- 6.5-inch Super AMOLED Infinity-U display boasting Full HD+ resolution
- boasting a 90Hz refresh rate
- Exynos 1280 processor
- 6GB RAM and 128GB of internal storage
- Model featuring the MediaTek Dimensity 1080 chipset
- 13MP front camera
- The rear camera set will reportedly hold 48MP on a primary lens
- 8MP in an ultra-wide lens
- 5MP on a macro camera
Some features the Galaxy A34 may have are
- 5G connectivity
- an optical fingerprint reader under the display
- stereo speakers
- IP67 dust and a water resistance rating
- 4K video recording capability for both rear and front cameras
- a USB Type-C port
- a 5000 mAh battery with 25W fast charging tech.
Interested in knowing about the latest news and reviews about speakers, laptops, Xbox, and more? Check our website out.
The color choices—Lime and Purple—are what really to look out for.