CES 2023 saw the announcement of Lenovo’s latest gadget, the Smart Paper notepad.
Lenovo’s Smart Paper Tablet
- 10.3-inch E-Ink display with anti-glare screen
- 50GB of storage
- Battery-less stylus with nine pen settings, over 4,000 pressure sensitivity levels, and tilt detection
- Various notepad templates including lined paper and music manuscript
- Lightweight design and storage space for up to 50,000 pages of notes
The Smart Paper notepad offers a range of features to help you stay organized and access your notes on the go.
- Dual microphones for recording voice notes and taking notes during meetings or lectures
- Handwriting to text conversion and keyword search capabilities
- Note organization with delete, reorganize, and folder options
- Access to millions of ebooks and ability to search saved books and articles
- Mobile and PC app with cloud sync and text and audio translation capabilities
Lenovo’s new Smart Paper notepad may be a competitor to Amazon’s Kindle Scribe, which was released last year.
While it’s not yet clear how the two devices compare in terms of performance, the Smart Paper does have a higher price tag at $400, a $60 increase over the Kindle Scribe. The Smart Paper is expected to ship later this year.