Serious Sam Fusion is an action/shooter video game developed by Croteam and published by Devolver Digital. It was released for Microsoft Windows, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch, Linux, macOS, iOS, Android, Ouya, and SteamOS.
People often ask, how to play Serious Sam Fusion in VR.
Let’s find out!
How to Play Serious Sam Fusion in VR?
To play Serious Sam Fusion in VR, you need a compatible headset and an Oculus Rift or HTC Vive. You can also use the game on your computer with a monitor and keyboard.
Follow these easy steps to play Serious Sam.
- Install the Steam client software onto your PC using the instructions that come with it.
- Open up the Steam client software once installed.
- Login to your account by entering your email address and password when prompted. If you haven’t already created an account, you will be asked to create one.
- Once logged into your account, click the Games Menu button located at the top left of the screen.
- Choose to Activate a Product on Steam from the drop-down menu.
- Enter the product key for Serious Sam Fusion (SeriousSamFusion) that was provided to you after purchase.
- Click OK to complete the process.
- After activation is completed, close out of Steam and return to the main Home page.
- In the upper right-hand corner of the Home page, you should see “Play” next to Serious Sam Fusion. Click this to open the game’s launcher.
- Select Serious Sam Fusion from the list of games available for download.
- Wait for the Launcher to load the actual game files.
- When the game has loaded, select Yes to start playing.
Virtual Reality Guide
Best VR Gaming Tips
- Make sure your graphics card supports Virtual Reality gaming.
- Use a high-quality headset like the Oculus Rift or HTC Vive to get the best experience possible.
- Turn off any other programs running in the background while playing.
- Don’t forget to drink lots of water. It helps keep your eyes healthy and reduces headaches.
- Keep your hands free so you don’t have to hold them over your head all day.
- Get comfortable before starting a long session of VR gaming.
- Try not to look down at your feet. This could cause dizziness if you’re wearing a headset.
- Take breaks every 30 minutes or so to prevent fatigue.
- Avoid looking directly at bright lights or screens.
- Be careful around sharp objects.
- Turn off your phone or tablet when playing VR games.
- If you are having trouble seeing clearly, try adjusting the settings on your headset.
- When playing VR games, make sure you aren’t walking too fast or moving too much.
Best VR Games
The following are some of the best virtual reality games currently available.
- The Climb – A challenging puzzle game where you must climb a mountain as quickly as possible.
- Edge of Nowhere – Explore a mysterious island filled with dangerous creatures.
- Lucky’s Tale – An adorable platformer where you control Lucky, a fox who wants nothing more than to find his family.
- Job Simulator – Play as a robot working in a factory.
- Fantastic Contraption – Build machines to solve puzzles.
- Tilt Brush – Draw anything you want in 3D space.
- Space Pirate Trainer – Shoot enemies and avoid obstacles in this action shooter.
- Beat Saber – Cut through blocks with your lightsaber to score points.
- Superhot – Run away from bullets as they chase you across time.
- Robo Recall – Control a mech suit and shoot robots.
Best VR Accessories
There are many accessories designed specifically for use with virtual reality headsets. Some of these include:
- Headphones – These headphones can be used with both PC and mobile devices. They also come in different sizes and shapes to fit most people.
- HMDs – Headsets are worn on the user’s face to provide a sense of immersion. There are two types of headsets: full coverage (like glasses) and goggle-style.
- Controllers – Controllers allow players to interact with their environment using motion controllers.
- Lenses – Lenses are special lenses that help improve vision by reducing glare and distortion.
- Stands – Stands are stands that support the headset and controller.
- Socks – Socks are socks that cover the top of the foot to reduce sweating.
- Gloves – Gloves are gloves that cover the hand to protect it from heat and cold.
- Earbuds – Earbuds are earbuds that connect to a smartphone or computer via Bluetooth.
- Masks – Masks are masks that cover the mouth and nose to filter out dust and dirt.
- Pouches – Pouches are pouches that contain items like batteries, cables, and chargers.
- Bags – Bags are bags that contain items like phones, tablets, and other electronics.
- Backpacks – Backpacks are backpacks that contain items like phones and tablets.
How To Use Virtual Reality Headset?
Once you decide which headset is right for you, you’ll need to figure out how to use it. Below are some tips for getting started.
Set Up Your Device
Before you start using your new headset, make sure you set everything up correctly. First, download the app from the manufacturer’s website.
Then, follow the instructions provided by the app. If you can’t find them online, contact customer service.
Connect Your Headset
Once you’ve downloaded the app, plug in your headset. Next, turn on your device and wait until the green light turns off.
Finally, open the app and select “connect.” You may be prompted to sign into your account or create a new one.
Now that you’ve connected your headset, you can begin downloading apps. The first thing you’ll probably want to do is visit the official store.
From here, you can browse through all the different categories of apps. Some of these include fitness, education, entertainment, and others.
After you’ve selected the category you want to explore, you can start browsing through the different games. Most of these will be free, but some require an additional fee.
Best VR Headsets – Top 5 Picks
Virtual reality headsets have been growing in popularity over the past few years. They allow users to experience 3D worlds without having to leave their homes.
However, not all virtual reality headsets are created equal. Here are our top picks:
- Google Cardboard
- Samsung Gear VR
- Oculus Rift
- HTC Vive
- Sony PlayStation VR
Top 10 Best Gaming Headsets Under 100$
Gaming Headsets under 100 dollars are the most affordable ones. These are great options for people who just want to try out VR technology.
- Logitech G2951 Prodigy Wireless Gaming Mouse Pad
- SteelSeries Arctis 7 Wireless Controller
- Razer Hydra 2
- Microsoft Xbox One S 1TB Console Bundle (Red)
- Dell XPS 13 9370 i7 Quad Core Laptop
- Asus Zenfone AR Max Edition
- Acer Predator Helios 300
- HP Omen 15t
- Lenovo Legion Y520
- ASUS ROG Strix GL502VS
How to Install Counter Strike Global Offensive?
Counter Strike Global Offensive is a multiplayer first-person shooter developed by Valve Corporation. It was released as a standalone expansion pack for Half-Life 2 in 2004.
In 2007, the game was ported to Mac OS X and Linux.
Counter Strike Global Offensive is available for Windows, macOS, iOS, Android, PS4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch, and SteamOS.
- Download and Install Steam
- Open the Store
- Search for “Counter-Strike”
- Click on “Install”.
- Wait while Steam installs the game.
- Launch the Game
Finally, launch the game.
We hope that this article was helpful. If you have any queries feel free to reach out in the comments section below.