Rick and Morty: VR Rick-ality is a VR game that allows you to step into the universe of Rick and Morty. It lets you explore Rick’s workshop, visit alien planets, and even use his portal guns to travel to different dimensions!
Fans of the TV series Rick and Morty will enjoy playing the new video games. Even if you aren’t a fan of the TV series, you’ll still have fun exploring all the different worlds the games have to offer.
How to Get Rick and Morty VR on Oculus Quest 2?
You’re playing Rick and Morty on Oculus Go? Yes, you can, but it isn’t available on the Oculus Go store instead, so you’ll need to use either the Rift Store or Steam.
You can use either the wired or wireless version of the Oculus Quest 2 headset to watch Rick & Morty.
We recommend using the wireless method because it removes the need for wires and provides full immersion.
To start playing Rick and Morty on Oculus Go, first, ensure that you meet the minimum requirements of the Oculus Link and the Oculus Link Plus. Now there are two ways to enjoy Rick and Morty on Oculus GO.
Play Rick and Morty On Oculus Quest 2 Using Oculus Link
- Open the Oculus app and update it to the latest version.
- Connect your Oculus Quest 2 headset to your computer using the included USB 3 cable or another compatible USB 3 cable.
- Now plug the other end into a USB 3.0 slot on your computer.
- When you connect the Link cable, two prompts will appear on your Quest 2. First, you need to allow access to your device’s storage space. Then, if you accidentally allow access, disconnect the Link cable from Quest 2 and reconnect it again.
- To enable Oculus Link, go to Settings > System > Oculus Link. Select Enable and you’ll be taken to the Oculus Home PC home screen on your device.
- You can now directly play Rick &Morty VR if you’ve already downloaded the game from the Oculus Rift store because you’re already in the “Oculus Home” (if not, then open Steam on your computer).
- Finally, Start Playing Rick and Morty On Your Oculus Quest 2 using Oculus Link!
With Oculus Link, you play the game without interruption and you don’t experience lag or drops in the framerate. However, it can be limiting because you cannot move around freely.
With Oculus Link, you can enjoy a smooth VR experience without any lag until the end.
Play Rick and Morty On Oculus Quest 2 Wirelessly
- Make sure that the Oculus app is up to date.
- Go into your Quest2 settings and turn on the microphone.
- Click On The “Experimental” Tab
- Click on the AirLink icon at the bottom right corner of the screen.
- An “Air Link Requirements Popup” will show up, click “Continue.”
- Now, open the quick settings panel and you can see the “Air Link” tab, just click on it.
- You can see your computer listed, select your computer and then press “Pair”
- When you select your computer, a pairing code will be displayed on your Quest. Make sure you write down that code.
- On your computer, an Oculus app will open up. Click “Confirm”
- After confirming the pairing codes, click on “Continue” on your Oculus Quest 2.
- You can finally launch your computer by clicking on “Launch”
- You can now directly play Rick & Micky if you’ve downloaded the VR app for the Oculus Quest from the Oculus store because you’re already in “Oculus Home”, if not, then open up Steam on your computer.
- You can start playing Rick and Morty on your Oculus Quest 2 wirelessly for free using the Oculus Air Link.
Using AirLink to stream PCVR games varies depending on the type of games you play, your hardware specs, and most importantly your router.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How Much Is Rick And Morty VR On Oculus Quest?
You get access to Rick and Morty VR for just $29.99. It’s available now on the Oculus store.
Can You Play Regular VR On Oculus?
If you want to play VR video game titles on an Oculus Rift headset, you need to use the official Oculus app for Windows 10 PCs. However, there are many other ways to connect your computer to an Oculus Rift headset using SteamVR. Don’t forget to download SteamVR if you want to play those different types of VR video game titles.
Can Oculus Quest support all VR games?
With the addition of Meta’s new VR platform, all of Quest’s features and games now run smoothly on the device. There’s no need for an upgrade.
Is The Rick And Morty VR Game Worth It?
Yes, it has definitely been worth it. It was a collaboration with Owlchemy Labs and developer Codemaster for the PSVR game Rick and Morty, which added new content to the original story with mass interactive elements and gameplay similar to their VR game Job Simulator.
Can you play any VR games on Oculus Quest 2?
With Oculus Link, you can enjoy virtually every VR game available for your PC. If you already own an Oculus Rift S or Go headset, you can use them together with the new Oculus Quest 2. You can even use the Oculus Quest 2 standalone without needing a computer.
How do you get Oculus Rift games on Quest 2 (or any VR headset)?
You can download games for the Oculus Go from the mobile app or when you’re in virtual reality mode. To play Oculus Rift games on Quest 2, first, download the Oculus App on a PC, then connect your headset using an HDMI cable.
How long is Rick and Morty VR?
Rick and Morty VR lasts for about three hours.
We hope you found this article helpful. If you have any questions, feel free to reach out to us in the comments below.