Do you want to buy VR? And want to know the price of Vive Vr?
You are at the right place. Read this article to find out.
How Much is the Vive VR?
Vive VR is around $599.
Vive VR Review
True-to-live precision room-scale tracking; ultra-vibrant screens; incredibly high contrast and uber-relaxing soundscapes. Professional-quality VR. VIVE Pro is designed for professionals.
- Hi-Res Headset + 3D Spatial Audio
- Optimized Ergonomics for Exceptional Comfort
- Latest SteamVR Tracking System
- Wireless Powered by Intel WiGig
High-Resolution AMOLED Screens
With high-definition AMOLED displays, and rich color and contrast, VR experiences are truly immersive.
- 2880 x 1600615 PPI
- 37%PPI Increase
- 78%Pixel Increase
Designed for Comfort
Ergonomically designed to be comfortable for long periods of time. The headset weighs evenly so that its center of gravity remains stable.
It suits a wide variety of heads and is adjustable for different pupil distances. VIVE Pro offers an excellent experience for longer sessions in VR.
- Optimal Center of Gravity
- Adjustable Eye Comfort Setting (IPD)
- 24%Increase in Face Gasket Surface Area for Lowered Stress
- Adjustable Headstrapwith Soft Padded Foam
You can teleport around limitless virtual environments from your desktop or create a dedicated space for physical movement.
You should use whatever setup feels most comfortable to you – sitting, standing, or room scale.
3D Spatial Audio
With Hi-Res certified headsets and speakers, you hear every word as intended by its creator, delivering for true-to- life immersion.
The power amp is capable of driving high-impedance headphones – creating soundscapes that will change your life.
With its two built-in mics, the Dual Mic Headset allows for active noise cancellation as it enables both Alert Mode and Conversation Mode. So you can hear your surroundings while being completely engulfed by any reality without having to take off the headset.
- Unparalleled presence with Hi-Res sound and 3D spatial audio.
- Stay comfortable by using a high-resolution monitor, accurate colors, and an easy-to-use set of headphones and cables.
- Chaperone technology
- You can freely move around wireless with VIVE Wireless Adapter.
- Screen: Dual AMOLED 3.5″ diagonal
- Resolution: 1440 x 1600 pixels per eye (2880 x 1600 pixels combined)
- Refresh rate: 90 Hz
- Field of view: 110 degrees
- Audio: Hi-Res certificate headset
- Input: Integrated microphones
- Connections: Bluetooth and USB-C ports for peripherals
- Sensors: Steam VR tracking, G-Sensor, Gyro, Proximity, Eye Comfort setting (IPD).
- Ergonomics: Eye relief with lens distance adjustment
Optimal Comfort, Weight Balance, and Hygiene
- Accommodate 95% of users with a comfortable, ergonomic design.
- Weight balance is optimized to avoid fatigue
- Suits most people with an adjustable interpupillary distance (IPD).
- Eyeglass compatible.
- Durable, easy to wear and remove.
- Easy-to-clean synthetic material for high-use environments.
Portable & Convenient with Inside-Out Tracking
- Enjoy high-quality mobile VR, instantly.
- Say goodbye to tethered PCs and external accessories.
- Transport, maintain, and deploy with ease.
- Ideal for process training and remote collaboration.
2880 x 1600 Combined Resolution
With its high-definition display, the XR65 offers an impressive viewing angle of up to 110 degrees, so you get a clear picture no matter where you’re sitting.
Easy IT Deployment
Use your current MDM solution and license. Deploy fully offline through B2B configuration at no additional cost. The Enterprise Portal allows fast deployment. Stay secure with support for Wi-fi certificates VPN.
Secure Kiosk Mode
Comes with an unlimited kiosks mode
You can easily limit access to applications and navigation by going through the settings panel. Make your computer into an effective fixed-purpose device for use during training.
Screencasting and Recording
Cast VR experience on TVs, PCs, or tablets by connecting them to each other via Miracast.
With Miracast, you can view what trainees are seeing in VR on a TV or computer monitor, and instructors can give real-time feedback that helps trainees improve their skills. You can record training sessions for later review, and share them with trainees.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Is Vive or oculus better?
Despite its slightly higher price tag, the HTC VIVE Pro offers a better experience than the Oculus Quest 2 because of its higher resolution and stronger performance.
You also get an extended battery life, but this doesn’t necessarily mean that everyone will enjoy using the device.
How much does full VR cost?
If you’re looking to buy the best, you can usually expect to pay between $800 and over.
The HTC Vive Pro 2 costs around $799 and offers a better overall VR experience than cheaper headsets. It has a larger display (2160 x 1200) and improved motion controllers.
What is the most popular VR in the world?
For most people, the best VR headset will be the Oculus Quest 2, which has better resolution than its predecessor.
It’s an affordable choice that still offers plenty of features and functions, and can compete with the technical skills of some of the larger companies.
Is buying VR worth it?
If you have some extra cash lying around, there might be video games or metaverse you’d like to experience. A VR headset may be worth it.
Do games on VR cost money?
Prices for VR games range from free to hundreds of dollars.
Bigger game companies tend to charge more for their products than smaller ones, so if you’re looking at buying a new video game, you might want to consider whether it was made by a bigger company or not.
Is VR good for your eyes?
VR is not bad for your eyes. However, if you’re using a VR headset regularly, you should take care of your eyes by making sure they get enough sleep and exercise.
HTC VIVE Pro 2 is one of the best VR headsets available today. Its large screen and powerful graphics make it ideal for professional work.
The HTC VIVE Pro 2 is a great option for those who want to try out VR before committing to a purchase. This headset is perfect for anyone who wants to try VR without spending too much money.
If you’re looking for a premium experience, then the HTC Vive Pro is the clear winner.
If you have any questions feel free to comment below.