Google wants to improve slide creation by adding a “follow” feature that allows you to quickly navigate to any slide that another person has created.
If you tap someone else’s avatars in the Google Slides toolbar, you’ll be able to follow their navigation and see any changes they make to a presentation.
Does it give you Admin Control?
It has no administrative controls and will be enabled by default.
How to Stop Following
When you hover over the image in the filmstrip, a small badge appears next to it. If you want to stop following them, just hover over the badge and it will go away.
When will Google Slides Stop?
Google Slides will also stop if:
- The collaborator updates or leaves the presentation.
- You edit the slides for the presentation.
- You click a different slide.
- You start slideshow mode.
Learn how to use Google slides and more with our guide.
Who is it Available for?
You can now share slides from Google Slides directly into Google Docs.
- Available to all Google Apps for Work (G Suite) users as well as legacy Google Apps for Small Business (formerly known as Google Apps for Your Domain).
- Available to users who have their own Google accounts.
Check us out for more news.