We understand that finding the best 7.1 surround sound gaming headset for PS4 within your preferred price range can be a difficult task. Hence, we have recommended the best ones for you based on your needs and requirements.
(Note: Works with PS4 and Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7 or Windows Vista computers)
You can also review the table for best gaming headsets.
We know that, headsets are the essence of gaming but choosing the right gaming headphones is what bridges the gap between the ordinary and the exceptional gaming experience. The PS4 gaming experience is enhanced by using the right equipment hence, this article features the best 7.1 surround sound gaming headsets for PS4.
To overcome the problem of selecting the best PS4 gaming headset, our team has indulged deeply into various options available in the market and came up with three best headphones that will make your gaming experience amazingly good. After reading this article, you will have a clear-cut idea about your requirements to make your gaming imaginations come true.
Well, you have landed at the right place. But, before getting started – let’s have a summary of the best surround sound gaming headsets that we have featured. Detail review is discussed after this summary.
Before, we dig deep into the specs, pros and cons of each headset – let’s have a bird’s eye view of each one of them.[table id=1 responsive=scroll /]
The ear cups used in LOGITECH 430 are swivel based for a personalized fit. The other two headsets don’t support this.
1. SADES SA710; Best Headset – Color Variation
It’s the cost efficient 7.1 surround gaming headset that provides amazing sound quality.
It’s sound quality and clarity is what is preferred by gamers and game developers.
- It’s lightweight
- It’s construction and design make no compromise on the comfort it provides
- Offers omni-directional mic that cancels background voice and focuses on your voice only.
SADES SA710 comes in black and blue colors.
The headset weighs 8.30 oz. (1.1 pounds).
2. LOGITECH G430; Best Headset – Overall
It supports Dolby 7.1 surround sound giving an amazing sound experience.
It enables you to hear sound from various directions.
The notable features are:
- The design is meant for ultimate comfort and fit
- The 90-degree swivel with a soft cloth gives comfort.
- It can be folded thus making it compact without losing any functions like adjustable noise cancellation mic.
However, it should be noted that various customers complain about it’s cheap material and bad microphone.
It weighs about 10.6 ounces, a little heavier when compared to the prior one.
It is compatible with windows as well as PS4.
It comes in black and blue colors.
3. 1byone USB Gaming Headset; Best Headset – Customer Reviews
Its sound performance is what makes it unique for a superb gaming experience.
You will definitely get absorbed in the experience it provides.
- Virtual 7.1 enables you to distinguish sounds coming from different directions, either it be a gunshot or the sound of footsteps.
- The immersion in games is enhanced due to these headphones since they offer ultra-noise reduction and over-ear earmuffs.
- The addition in these is the availability of LED lights in the headphones that can be turned on or off at will.
- The inline controls giving the option to turn the mic on and off are a great addition but they are a little far from the headset.
Th ultra-noise reduction and over-ear earmuffs results in discomfort to various users on extended use of 3 to 4 hours.
It also offers adjustable mic for better quality apart from its compatibility with various systems including PS4 and windows.
It weighs 12.94 ounces (1.8 pounds)
What makes a good headset?
Can the normal stereo headsets be used for PS4?
Yes, they can definitely be used. But, a core gamer usually prefers 7.1 surround gaming headset for a better immersion and experience. Who would like to play games like all the sounds are coming from one direction?
Surround gaming headsets uses the latest technology that gives the feeling of 3D sound. However, out-ear headphones are preferred so they can cut you off from the environment and gives you the real gaming experience. One certain aspect should be taken care of that they should not be uncomfortable in use.
The abundance of headsets in the market may make it difficult for you to make the right choice. It may be due to lack or experience or information you hold. It may also happen that you do have the right resources but you are investing in the wrong PS4 gaming headphones.
Which PS4 headset do you use? Let us know in comments.